All products are pre-checked for quality and defects before they are shipped. In spite of our best efforts, if you find the product delivered is damaged kindly email the customer care for Return procedure within 24hours of delivery. The decision to accept returns rests solely with the Iyla Silk Team.
Once the products are shipped no returns will be accepted unless the above mentioned details stands true.
If the product is disliked by the customer or changes his/her mind after placing the order it is not eligible for exchange/cancellation.
The photos of all products are taken under neutral lighting conditions, and we make the best possible effort to reproduce the exact saree color. Sometimes the colors may look different due to the temperature of your monitor and/or device settings.Returns/exchange is denied to deviations in colour from the product displayed to the product received by you.
Please ensure that sarees are returned in original condition and packaging in order to get your full credit. Kindly note that this is a non-negotiable policy.
Once the Iyla Silk team decides to accept the request, It shall take a week’s time to refund or exchange.
Lastly, the exchange facility shall only be provided once and for all. Repetitive exchange request shall not be entertained.
The inconsistencies in handloom products:
There are no specific methods to categorize if a weaving inconsistency is a defect or not. However, by and large, the below points come under weaving inconsistencies of a handloom saree and are NOT considered defects:
- The small knots or bumps in threads you often see occur when broken threads are pieced together. This is not considered a defect.
- The uneven threads connecting the border to the body are not considered defects.
- Slubs - residual threads bundled together in tiny knots.
- Minute gaps in and around motif
- Minute thread gaps around a motif and in body/pallu
- The dyed threads sometimes run over the pallu with Zari threads, which looks like the color has 'bled' from the body to the pallu. Rest assured, it is the powerloom working with a dyed thread that often gets added to the pallu, and is not considered a defect.
- Colors can be a tricky topic too. We state the colors of the saree based on the color of the threads used on the warp and weft. But when two different hues come together, it may happen that they mix to become an entirely different color when seen on our website.
A good example is brown and red coming together to look like maroon when photographed. We take great pains to ensure you get what you see, but in case the users device is has its own monitor/display settings, the colors may look different. If you are still unsure about the colors being displayed, feel free to get in touch with us and we can share you a video or get on a video call with you to ease all your apprehensions!
What we do consider as defects are:
- Tear in the saree
- Incorrect length (instead of what was stated),
- Missing blouse piece (if mentioned that the saree has a blouse piece)
But rest assured, we have a robust quality check team that goes through each product meticulously to ensure you get only the best quality of products!
If you have any queries, feel free to email us at email@example.com